Today I thought I would provide some insight to working with a Tiny home builder, at Tiny Homes Perth we like to tick all the boxes.
As the industry starts to gain momentum it is important we understand the regulations not only to construct a Tiny home but those wishing to build on behalf of someone inclusive of a trailer, they are to be a Dealer registered under the Motor Vehicles trades Act 1973. (Failing to do so can produce a $50,000 fine)
When you purchase anything we all want to make sure we receive the regulated service along with the assured warranties.
A Tiny Homes Licensed builder must have this, so it protects your hard-earned investment.
At Tiny Homes Perth we believe we offer the right experience such as:
- We are a registered dealer under the Motor Trades Act, 1973.
- We design and fabricate our own trailers suited to the marriage of frames and trusses.
- We design and fabricate wall frames and roof frame.
- We provide a 12-month warranty!
- We provide a 24-month structural warranty!
- We provide a fixed price contract.
- We include registration and dealer delivery.
- We use licensed Plumbers and Gas fitters.
- We use licensed Electricians.
- We comply to all Australian Design rules (ADR).
- We even deliver your Tiny Home to you upon completion (up to 70km)?
The above is just a small part of the Tiny Home journey, make sure you use a registered Tiny home builder to protect your investment.
At Tiny Homes Perth we provide “small homes BIG ideas”.